For Your School
Workshops, Presentations, Consulting, Online Course
I offer a variety of educational services—please contact me by emailing email@example.com, to discuss or arrange any of the below:
A one- or two-day workshop designed to help educators better equip students for college writing success. In addition to workshop materials, participants receive College-Ready Writing: Why Your Students Aren’t Ready for College Writing and What You Can Do About It, a 250+ page ebook of classroom resources.
Workshop topics available include:
• Understanding the college-ready writing gap
• What is college-ready writing?
• What kind of writing experience do students need?
• Aligning pre-college and college-level writing instruction
• Overcoming classroom obstacles to teaching authentic composition
• Best practices: Processes, Models, Strategies, Peer Review, Feedback, Assessment
• Understanding the College-Ready Writing Gap
• Preparing Students for the Culture of College Academics
• Connecting Theory and Practice: What K-12 Writing Teachers Need to Know about Composition Theory, and Why
• Curriculum design
• Program evaluation
• Standards alignment
©2021 BetterRhetor Resources LLC | All Rights Reserved